License Renewal Procedures for Non-Residents
License Renewal Notice
Beginning November 1, 2010, the Department will no longer mail renewal notices through the U.S. mail. All renewal notices will be sent electronically to the email address the Department has on file through Sircon. If the Department does not have a valid, current email address, the producer will not receive a renewal notice. It is the producer's responsibility to provide the Department with a valid email address and update it when necessary through their Sircon ProducerEDGE account or with the Department.
Indiana Code section 27-1-15.6-7 requires an insurance producer to maintain a current address with the Department, and the Department now requires a current email address as well. Failure to provide a valid email address or inform the Department of a change in your email address could subject you to penalties under Indiana's insurance code. Please note there is a $100.00 penalty for failure to report a change of address within 30 days of the change.
If for some reason you do not receive a renewal notice, it is still your responsibility to renew your license. If you do not receive a renewal notice at least 30 days prior to the license expiration date, you may renew either online at www.sircon.com or www.nipr.com, or through the uniform NAIC paper renewal application (must be mailed to IDOI along with check or money order made payable to IDOI).
Renewal Date/License Duration
A license issued or renewed after July 1, 2012 is for a 2-year period with an expiration date on the last day of the producer's birth month. Public Adjuster licenses expire annually on December 31st.
- Non-Resident Producer Renewal Fee $90.00 (all lines including limited lines), unless a retaliatory fee applies
- Non-Resident Reinstatement Fee $270.00 plus Renewal Fee $90.00, unless retaliatory fees apply
- Non-Resident Consultant Renewal Fee $90.00, unless a retaliatory fee applies
- Non-Resident Public Adjuster Fee $50.00, unless a retaliatory fee applies
- Renew Online through Sircon.com
- Renew Online through NIPR.com
- Renew via the Uniform NAIC Paper Renewal Application (must be mailed to IDOI along with a check or money order made payable to IDOI)
Print a License
Review Your CE Transcript
Indiana Department of Insurance
311 West Washington Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204-2787