Info Agency Main Banner Content
Property & Casualty
View the Review Standards
Property and Casualty Filings:
- All rates, rules and forms must be filed unless excepted by statute. Non-contractual forms not a part of the policy do not need to be filed. Rates must be supported and where the experience data is credible, must include actuarial justification.
- Worker's compensation and Title rate filings should be submitted at least 30 days prior to the effective date.
- Statements not to adopt or indefinitely delay a Bureau filing do not require a filing fee.
- Paper filings should be submitted with a completed NAIC Property and Casualty Transmittal Document.
For questions related to submitting commercial lines property/casualty filings please contact:
For questions related to submitting property/casualty rate filings please contact:
- Rate Watch
- File a Patient's Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance
- File a consumer complaint
- File a provider complaint
- Compare Medigap insurance policies
- Apply to be a bail agent
- Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
- Residential Real Estate Acquisition of Licensee Information and Numbers "RREAL IN" Database
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center