Long Term Care Insurance
IDOI wants to help you understand Long Term Care insurance. We understand it is important to know and be aware of your options.
Long Term Care Payment Options
It is important to consider all your options for financing long term care before you need it. Those options could include:
- Private pay by you or your family members
- Medicaid for people with low income and limited assets
- VA nursing home care for honorably discharged veterans
- Accelerated benefits from your life insurance policy
- Income or principle payments from an annuity or trust fund
- Payments from a reverse mortgage from the equity in your home
- Long Term Care insurance coverage.
To learn more access the links provided below.
- Indiana Long Term Care Partnership
- 2017 Self-Assessment for Long Term Care
- What You Should Know About Long Term Care
- Long Term Care Fact Sheet
- Spousal Impoverishment Brochure