Info Agency Main Banner Content
SHIP sites are located throughout the state. Visit one of your local SHIP sites in order to meet with a counselor in person, or to have questions answered by phone. Our counselors are trained volunteers who can answer questions about Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement insurance, Medicaid, Long Term Care insurance, Prescription Coverage or Low Income Assistance.
If we don't have a SHIP site in your county, you can select a site in a county near you, or you can call our central office at 1-800-452-4800 for assistance.
Click here for a list of SHIP sites by Indiana County (updated 9-19-17)
- Rate Watch
- File a Patient's Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance
- File a consumer complaint
- File a provider complaint
- Compare Medigap insurance policies
- Apply to be a bail agent
- Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
- Residential Real Estate Acquisition of Licensee Information and Numbers "RREAL IN" Database
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center