Info Agency Main Banner Content
Surplus Lines Monthly Affidavits
Beginning with the July 2017 monthly filing all surplus lines producers are required to utilize the NAIC OPTins (http://www.optins.org/) filing system (please refer to Bulletin 239). All forms are located within the NAIC OPTins filing system. Surplus lines producers are required to make monthly filings in accordance with IC 27-1-15.8-4(b) even if the surplus lines producer has placed no business within the month reported.
Included with the required Monthly Report Affidavit and Excel spreadsheet is the insurance company sub-total Excel spreadsheet. A completed sub-total spreadsheet is required. The sub-total sheet will only include companies that submitted an annual filing to the Department in accordance with IC 27-1-15.8-4(c), with the exception of Non-U.S. Domiciled Companies (a list of Non-U.S. Domiciled Companies can be obtained from the NAIC website at http://www.naic.org/prod_serv_alpha_listing.htm).
- Policy binders or declaration pages are not required.
- Reports filed by the twentieth are for the prior month’s business (e.g. July 2017 report should be filed by August 20, 2017).
- All revised reports are to be filed within the NAIC OPTins.
Should you have any questions, please contact Amber Hurley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 233-9998.
- Rate Watch
- File a Patient's Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance
- File a consumer complaint
- File a provider complaint
- Compare Medigap insurance policies
- Apply to be a bail agent
- Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
- Residential Real Estate Acquisition of Licensee Information and Numbers "RREAL IN" Database
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center