*During normal operations the below list of programs are offered to offenders who meet participation criteria.
For the health and safety of all, some programs may be restricted or temporarily suspended.
The Indiana Department of Correction offers a wide selection of programming, courses, and activities based on both facility and offender need, as well as available resources. Listed below are a number of current programming opportunities available at the facility. While some are led by staff, many are volunteer-driven. If you are interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities, please visit our Volunteer page. For more information on these programs and/or a complete listing of the programs the IDOC offers, please visit the IDOC Programs page.
- Thinking for a Change
- Purposeful Living Units Serve (PLUS) Program
- United States Department of Labor Apprenticeship Programs
- Recovery While Incarcerated
- Standard Pre-Release Orientation Program (SPOP)
- Life Skills Programming
- Anger Management
- Healthy Relationships
- Wellness Programming
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC)
- Master Student Master Employee
- Building Trades
- Culinary Arts
- Business Tech
- CLA/CLT Logistics