DYS Education Staffing:
- 43 Licensed Content Teachers;
- 29 Dualed License in their Content and in Special Education;
- 6 Transition Coordinators;
- 18 Educational Support Staff
Outcome data for the school year July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019:
The Division of Youth Services had 588 releases.
- 114 Test Assessing Secondary Completion Graduates;
- 6 High School Diploma Graduates;
- 237 Confirmed Re-enrollments in public school (confirmed through the Indiana Department of Education’s STN System);
- 10 students enrolled in college/post-secondary;
- 78 students with verified employment;
- 3010 High School Credits earned;
- 18 Welding Graduates;
- 5 students completed Coding Programming, Track One;
This data represent 84% of our released students achieving some measure of “transition success” through academics, vocational, and transitional skills.