There are SIX different accounts for each offender – you can choose where you want your money to go!
***Make sure you know your offender’s full name, date of birth, DOC #, and use Site ID #142.
- Trust Fund Account – This is an offender’s commissary account! Put money here for food, hygiene, and property items.
- AdvancePay Phone Account – If you want your offender to call only you, you can place money in this account for pre-paid phone minutes. You can also sign up for text alerts to reload this account, so you never miss a call.
- PIN Debit Phone Account – This is for your offender to make phone calls to persons on his/her call list.
- Debit Link Account – This is for messaging, as well as services that will be coming in the future, such as subscriptions for music, movies, and books. $1.00 will get you 100 link units.
- Message Link Account – If you just want to send money for messages only, this is the account. You can add a video or photo to your messages – but don’t expect them back, as offenders can’t send photos or videos. $.27 = 1 credit = 1 message or photo. Video = $.81 = 3 credits.
- Video Visitation Account – See your loved one’s face! With no travel required. You can even do video visits with your phone now! You’ll still also have to set up your video visitation account, but this is the account for money to fund your video visits. 10 minutes = $3.30; 25 minutes = $8.25.
There are 4 different ways to pay!
- Online: www.ConnectNetwork.com
- Toll-free Phone:
- AdvancePay: 800-483-8314
- PIN Debit: 855-706-2445
- Trust: 888-988-4768
- Mobile App: Search for ConnectNetwork on Apple and Android
- By Mail: Use the form found HERE and follow directions on the form.
Check out more info on the GTL website built just for IDOC by clicking HERE.
For general questions about GTL services, contact their Customer Service line: (877) 650-4249.
To message, send payments or apply to visit an offender click HERE.
|GTL Services Price List||Trust Account Money Order Payments|
|Messaging Services||Messaging Services (Spanish)|
|Payment Services||Payment Services (Spanish)|
To set-up video visitation click HERE.
Video Visitation (Spanish)
|Video Visitation Registration||
Video Visitation Registration (Spanish)