Program, Treatment, & Services Overview
Definition: Anything structured and curriculum based for participants to participate in.
- Cognitive Behavioral Programs- Curriculum based class that teaches cognitive skills to assist in decision-making and problem solving processes.
- Thinking For A Change (T4C/TFAC)
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
- Reasoning and Rehabilitation (R&R)
- Moving On
- Life Skills Programs- Curriculum based class that focuses on skills to support a pro-social lifestyle.
- Employment readiness program
- Parenting classes
- Financial literacy
Definition: Everyday non-curriculum based resources provided to participants.
- Referrals to community resources
- Housing Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Veterans Support
- Self-Help Groups
- Evidence based, validated tools and instruments
- Case plan meetings
- Frequency determined by participant risk level
Definition: A therapeutic plan treating Substance Abuse and/or Mental Health under the guidance of a certified or licensed practitioner.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Cognitive Behavioral Intervention
Definition: An evidence-based intervention to address criminogenic behavior by restructuring the thought process and teach cognitive skills to assist in basic decision-making and problem solving.
- Carey Guides & BITS
- Thinking Report
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Changing Offender Behavior Journals