- Indiana Veterans Educational and Transition Unit (INVET) - A unit designed specifically for veterans. Volunteers are needed for supplies, community service projects in the community, and one-on-one mentoring.
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) - Classes to help offenders prepare for the high school equivalency exam. Volunteers are needed for tutoring.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) – A group for recovering addicts. Volunteers are needed to assist with the group or start a recovery group.
- Mentors - Volunteers are needed to mentor individuals 1-on-1.
- Book Clubs - Volunteers are needed to facilitate small group book discussions.
- Mock Interviews - The facility has programs designed for employment readiness but would welcome volunteers to assist with mock interviews.
- Pre-Release - The facility has a program to assist individuals returning to the community but would welcome the assistance of volunteers to present on various topics.
- Special Activities - Volunteers are needed for various recreational activities as well as for concerts or special groups.
- Community Projects - If there is a community project that you think the facility may be able to assist with, please let us know.
- Various supplies for groups and the facility
- INVET assistance with American Legion dues
Community Involvement Coordinator
Please contact the Community Involvement Coordinator if you are interesting in volunteering or making a donation. For general volunteer information, please visit the IDOC Volunteer page.