To ensure the safety of all visitors and guests arriving at our facility, effective immediately the Pendleton Correctional Facility will not permit copies of the following documents for visitation purposes:
- Authorization for Minors to Visit
- Birth Certificate (certified copy will be permitted)
- Approval letter for former offenders or IDOC employees to visit with family members
- Driver’s License
- Attorney Bar Card
- Signed documentation from medical provider for metal detector exemption (must be verified by facility)
Failure to provide the original or certified copy will result in denial of the visitation.
For security purposes, effective December 1, 2018 visitors will only be allowed to bring in the following items when entering the Pendleton Correctional Facility Administration Building or Outside Dormitory to visit:
- Money (not to exceed $30.00 per person)
- Car keys
Visitors with infants and toddlers:
- 2 bottles with milk, formula or juice
- 3 diapers
- 1 package of wet wipes
- During inclement weather, visitors may wear a coat/jacket, gloves and hats.
Those visitors who enter the Administration Building with items not listed above will be asked to return the items to their vehicle. Non-compliance with this order will result in the visitor being denied access to visit.
Effective November 1 ,2018 there will be a change to the visitation schedule for the Outside Dormitory:
Tuesday 6:30 pm-8:30 pm (2hour visit) and Saturday 7:30am-10am (2 hour visits) 12:30-3pm (1 hour visits)
Thursday 6:30pm-8:30 pm (2 hour visit) and Sunday 7:30am-10am (2 hour visits) 12:30-3pm (1 hour visits)
Information relative to the new offender tablets can be found below in the following policy: FD #226 GTL Offender Kiosks and Tablets. To enroll in the GTL program, which will allow friends and family to deposit money into an offender’s account or to schedule a video visit, please go to the following link: https://web.connectnetwork.com/
Incoming correspondence to offenders must be in a plain white envelope. Photographs shall be permitted provided they are printed onto originally purchased photography paper. All stamps shall be removed from the envelope prior to the offender receiving his/her mail. This Executive Directive does not prohibit correspondence, including non-colored black and white computer-printed newspaper articles and drawings/artwork and plain white envelopes that have text printed on them manually, or electronically.
Effective October 10, 2017 there will be a change in visitation with offenders on non-contact visiting status. Those offenders who are on non-contact visiting status will now visit with family/friends via video. Visitors (who participate in non-contact visits at the facility) will take part in the video visit in the visitor’s waiting room in lieu of the non-contact booths in the visiting room. Friends and family may still schedule video visits through JPay.
Please contact the facility for the latest visiting schedule. You can call the facility’s offender visitation information line Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) at (765) 778-2107 x1392 for updates on visitation or visit us on Facebook.
Attorneys must schedule visits by 2:00 pm the day prior to the requested day of visitation.
- Visitor Transport
- Visitation Schedule
- IDOC Visitation Policy
- Visitation Rules
- 02-01-102 Visitation Regulations (Inside)
- 02-01-102 Visitation Regulations (Outside Dorm)
- GTL Offender Kiosks and Tablets
- Offender Visitation List Additions Policy
- Offenders with their last name beginning with the letters “A” through “M” will be allowed to change their visitation lists October 1st through March 31st.
- Offenders with their last name beginning with the letters “N” through “Z” will be allowed to change their visitation lists April 1st through September 30th.
The Pendleton Correctional Facility is located approximately 30 miles northeast of downtown Indianapolis off of State Road 67 in Pendleton, Indiana at 4490 West Reformatory Road, You may click the link below to access a map (via Google Maps) of the Pendleton Correctional Facility.