To create a Bidder Profile follow the process below from Before you Begin through Part 3.
Steps to Create a Bidder Profile
- Before you Begin: Download the Instructions
- Part 1: Prepare the Required Information
- Part 2: Request a New Profile Creation
- Part 3: Finalize Profile Set-up
Download the Instructions
The system that is used to create and manage the Bidder Profile may time-out and has specific required information. Follow the instructions for a quick, easy registration process.
Part 1: Prepare the Required Information
The system used to build your profile may time-out, please have all mandatory registration information available before you begin the process.
- Company Legal Name
- Owner's Gender
If your business is a corporation (or has multiple owners) and you are unable to declare an owner's gender, you will need to choose male as the owner gender.
- Owner's Ethnicity
If your business is a corporation (or has multiple owners) and you are unable to declare an owner's ethnicity, you will need to choose Caucasian as the owner's ethnicity.
- Taxpayer ID Number (TIN)
- CEO Name
- Submitter Name
- Email ID (Required in order to receive solicitations)
- Receive orders preference (email, mail or fax)
- Indiana Veteran Owned Small Businesses
- Minority/Women Business Enterprises
- Small Business Classification
- Secretary of State Registration
- NAICS Code
- The NAICS Code is also called the Business Activity Code. It is on the following federal Income Tax returns: Individual - Form 1040 - Schedule C, Page 1, Line B Partnership - Form 1065 - Page 1, Line C Corporation - Form 1120 - Page 2, Schedule K, Line 2a Sub Chapter S Corporations - Form 1120S - Page 1, Line B
- Mailing Address
- United Nations Standard Product and Services Code (UNSPSC)
Part 2: Request New Profile Creation
Once you have all the required information collected and a copy of the instructions available, Launch the Bidder Profile Registration process.
Part 3: Finalize Profile Set-up
After completing Part 2, you should have received an email from GMIS that contains your Bidder Profile User ID and temporary password to use to finalize your profile set-up. Use the link in the email to navigate back to your profile or Launch Part 3 from here.