Vanderburgh County - 1.72 Acres
The Indiana Department of Transportation, through the Indiana Department of Administration, is offering 1.72 acres of vacant land located at 401 South Fulton Ave. and 1100 West Lloyd Expressway in Evansville, Indiana. (View Aerial). The rectangular shaped parcel is zoned M-2 and is surrounded by commercial, retail, light industrial and municipal green space. Don’t miss this great opportunity to purchase vacant land in downtown Evansville.
- Informational Brochure
- Bid Package
- Conditional Sales Agreement
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Legal Description - Parcel 1
- Legal Description - Parcel 2
- Title Search - 401 S. Fulton Ave.
- Title Search - 1100 W. Lloyd Expressway
- 10% Buyers Premium
- Sealed Bids Due – July 31, 2012
- Time – Bids must be received by 3:30 PM EDT
- Location – Send Bids To:
- Colliers Auction Services
Attn: Michael Kuehl
900 East 96th Street, Suite 350
Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Re: STATE OF INDIANA SEALED BID #2012-82-10
The information contained herein was obtained from sources we consider reliable. We cannot be responsible; however, for errors omission, prior sales or withdrawal from the market. Seller and seller’s agent make no representation as to the environmental condition of the property and recommend purchaser’s independent investigation.