In-Person Interpretive Services
Language Training Center - QPA 13314
The In-Person Interpretive Services contract establishes hourly rates based on the language selected.
Note that this contract allows a minimum two hour rate if the services are not rendered and are not cancelled 24 hours in advance. Please be certain that the language required is accurate and that all parties are present earlier than the scheduled session time. The arrival of the Interpreter begins the billable time.
Educational materials to assist those interacting with Limited English Proficient persons are available through the Contractor (for example, cards to communicate that interpretative services are being provided at no cost to the person).
Video remote interpreting services are available on demand, 24/7. This service is billed per-minute and requires a high-speed Internet connection, webcam, and computer.
A guarantee of services is included in the contract. In the event that the services were not satisfactory, please contact the IDOA Vendor Manager.
Contractor shall provide services for the following languages:
American Sign Language, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azari, Bahasa, Bambara, Bengali, Bosnian, Burmese, Burmese-Chin, Burmese-Karenni, all Burmese dialects, Cambodian, Cebuano, Catalan, Chinese-Cantonese, Chinese-Mandarin, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, Eritrean, Estonian, Ewe, Farsi, Finnish, Filipino, French, Fulani, German, Grebo, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo (Nigerian), Ilokano, Indonesian, Italian, Jacalteco, Japanese, Kannada, Kirundi, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Krahn, Kru, Kurdish, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mandingo, Marathi, Mina, Ndebele, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Pulaar, Punjabi, Quiche, Q’anjob’al, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Sarpo, Serbian, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Taiwanese, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Visayan, Wolof, Yiddish, Yoruba.
Scheduling an Onsite Interpretation
Be prepared to answer the following:
- What is your first and last name?
- Which agency are you calling from?
- What is the address and telephone number of the agency you are representing?
- What is your e-mail address?
- What is the language needed for the interpretation?
- What is the date of the interpretation?
- Is there a “Start time” or an “End time”?
- What is the location of the interpretation? (full address will be required)
- What is the nature of the assignment? (the more information, the better)
- Is there a contact phone number the interpreter is allowed to have should a problem raise during the interpretation?
Be prepared to answer these billing questions before an appointment is set:
- What Indiana County are you calling from?
- How would you prefer to be invoiced? (Regular mail (USPS) or e-mail).
- Are any additional billing instruction needed? If necessary, please provide a purchase order number, office or individual identification number, and a referral ID number.
*Contact your Agency Procurement Agents or Director to acquire this information before calling the Contractor for services.
Create an Account, Access Services, or Set-up an Appointment:
Phone: (317) 578-4577 ǀ (888) 456-1626
Toll-free number: 1-888-456-1626