QPA 13142 | Pitney Bowes Inc. | Contract ASA-14-26
This contract has been awarded on the basis of the competitive bid process to provide mailing equipment/machines and mailing supplies to Indiana state agencies and other local governmental entities.
- QPA provides a standardized product offering (Market Basket) as well as a % of list price for all other purchases (Non-Market Basket)
- Dedicated Account Management Team
- All equipment offered must be new and meet the current or posted approval of the United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Postage Meter resets are free of charge
- Monthly Maintenance Service Agreement Charges are to include all preventative maintenance, emergency calls, all software/system upgrades needed, parts and labor
- Pricing includes: shipping/delivery, installation, set-up and training
State agencies should utilize the “Market Basket” offerings before reviewing the Non-Market Basket offerings; this will assist in standardizing the products offered
- Market Basket Items | (.pdf)
- Mailing Equipment Justification Questions | (.doc) (Please include answers to these questions in the justification box of your requisition)
State Contract Manager
Indiana Department of Administration
Pitney Bowes Inc. Account Manager
Pitney Bowes Inc.
To return an ordered item within 30 business days of receipt contact the Government Account Analysts: