Purchasing & Travel Card Program
The Purchasing & Travel Card Program is designed to assist in the management and payment of business-related purchases. The program streamlines the procurement and payment processes from beginning to end. The use of the procurement and travel card will virtually eliminate the use of traditional SDO purchases, and in many circumstances, the need for check requests or petty cash.
P/T Card Program User Manual | (.pdf)
- Contract Number: P22-7-RFP-6-82
- Contractor: J.P. Morgan-Chase
- Contract Period: 4/15/2007 - 3/31/2020
For State Agencies:
Katie Potter, IDOA Procurement
Phone: (317) 234-4998
Use Internet Explorer when launching PeopleSoft ELM
After Monday, Nov. 19 please use Internet Explorer as your browser when completing IDOA training exercises. If you use another browser you could experience launch errors or your training may not get marked as completed.
PeopleSoft P/T Card Module
The PeopleSoft Purchasing/Travel Card Module is intended to upload card transactions electronically for reconciling, statement payment, and portal transparency.
Module Training Materials
- P/T Card Module Computer Based Training | (sign in)
- IDOA Training Catalog Access Quick Step Guide | (.pdf)
- P/T Card Module Manual & Quick Guides | (download)
Declines or Exceptions
All requests for temporary changes or exceptions to the MCC, single purchase limit or monthly credit limit will be submitted to: CreditCardServices@idoa.in.gov To prevent any unnecessary declines in the future review your card holder information and make necessary strategic change requests.
All requests for emergency temporary changes or exceptions to the MCC, single purchase limit or monthly credit limit must be submitted to: CreditCardServices@idoa.in.gov The request must contain the word "EMERGENCY" in the subject line in order to be processed.
Applications & Requests
All new applications should be submitted to CreditCardServices@idoa.in.gov and will be processed on the 15th of each month. Submit the original applications to IDOA prior to the request submission to JP Morgan-Chase.
Forms & Applications
- Agency_Master_PTCard_Spreadsheet_4.0 | (.xls)
- Application for P/T State Credit Card | SF 54698
- P/T Cardholder Disclosure Acknowledgement | SF 55784
Procurement Card Requests Only
- PCard Cardholder Agreement | SF 54700
Travel Card Requests Only
- TCard Cardholder Agreement | SF 54699
Agency Program Administrator Program Documents
- Agency Program Mgmt. Plan Template | (.doc)
- Hierarchy | (.xls)
- Discipline Form | (.doc)
- Payment Process and Suspension Criteria | (.pdf)
- Procurement Card Agency Operating Agreement Form | SF 54703
- Travel Card Agency Operating Agreement | SF 54696
Resource Documents & Helpful Links
- Food Circular | (.pdf) (for state employees only)
- JP Morgan Dispute Form | (.doc)
- JP Morgan Central Bill Set-up Form | (.doc)
- Travel Card Termination Form (.doc)
- Travel Program Management Plan | (.doc)
- Receipt Retention AOS Agency Agreement | SF 54809
- P/T Card Missing Receipt Record | SF 53879
When searching the IARA website for a State Form:
Click on the gray button that says “State Employee Login”, enter your user name, password and domain and click “ok”, when the search page comes up enter the State Form number in the field and click “search”.