Office of Water Quality
For assistance with storm water related topics (construction site run-off, industrial, and MS4), please contact:
Indiana Department of Environmental Management
Office of Water Quality, Wetlands and Storm Water Section
100 North Senate Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2251
- Phone: (317) 233-8488
- Toll Free: (800) 451-6027
- Fax: (317) 234-4145
The Storm Water Program is part of the Wetlands and Storm Water Section within the Office of Water Quality. Staff within these programs (Storm Water and Wetlands) administers their respective programs in relation to permitting, compliance, and outreach. However, as part of the Section, staff from both program areas coordinates on projects for which activities may be associated with either program. Contact information for the Wetlands Program Staff.
Storm Water Program Staff
- Storm Water Permit Coordinator: Sara Lamkin, (317) 233-1864, slamkin@idem.IN.gov
- This position has primary responsibility for processing Notices of Intent and Notices of Termination, reviewing permit reports and monitoring data, and providing information to permittees and the public for the Construction Site Run-off program and Industrial Storm Water program. This position will conduct periodic inspections and works on special projects program initiatives.
- Storm Water Specialist Central Office: Allie Gates, (317) 234-3516, agates1@idem.IN.gov
- This position has inspection and plan review responsibility, assists with permit administration in the central office, and works on special projects/program initiatives.
- MS4 Coordinator: Staci Goodwin, (317) 234-1601, (317) 502-0120, sgoodwin@idem.IN.gov
- This position has primary responsibility for administration of the MS4 Program. Duties include MS4 audits, complaint investigation, and MS4 facility inspection.
Regional Storm Water Specialists
These positions are assigned regional (multi-county) responsibilities to assess compliance with construction site run-off and industrial storm water permits. These staff also perform audits of MS4 construction and post-construction program elements.
- Storm Water Specialist: Ronnie Boehm, CPESC, (812) 380-2305, rboehm@idem.IN.gov
- Storm Water Specialist: Rob Beck CESSWI, (317) 690-8805, rbeck@idem.IN.gov
- Storm Water Specialist: Cassidy L. Smith, (317) 233-1517, CLsmith@idem.IN.gov
- Storm Water Specialist: Doug Wolf CPESC, (317) 234-5026, dwolf@idem.IN.gov
- Storm Water Specialist: Samantha Wickizer, (812) 308-1300, swickize@idem.IN.gov
- Storm Water Specialist: Drew Gamble, (317) 233-6540, agamble@idem.IN.gov.