Agency Main Banner Content
22nd Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow
- Theme: Partnering for Environmental Progress: What is your Story?
- Date: September 18, 2019
- Location: Indianapolis Marriott North, Keystone 3645 River Crossing Parkway Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Agenda (forthcoming)
- Conference Materials (forthcoming)
- Online Registration open for interested sponsors or exhibitors (Eventbrite)
- Member Registration (forthcoming)
- Interested Party Registration (forthcoming)
- Sponsorship list (forthcoming)
- Exhibitor list (forthcoming)
- Continuing Education Units
- A variety of CEUs will be obtained for this event (approved CEUs offered forthcoming).
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided for those who also want to use this conference for credit toward Professional Certifications such as a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager.
- Hotel Information [PDF]
The 22nd Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow will be held on Wednesday, September 18, 2019, at the Marriott North in Indianapolis, Indiana. The theme of this year’s conference is “Partnering for Environmental Progress: What’s Your Story?”
For the twenty-second year, the Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention (Partners) is hosting a statewide pollution prevention conference and trade show. Conference topics range from new and innovative pollution prevention technologies to training on how pollution prevention (P2) can save companies money.
This year’s conference keynote speakers will be announced soon.
The Partners Conference will also feature two concurrent breakout sessions and a trade show of exhibitors displaying their products and services to promote pollution prevention.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors who help keep costs low and work on pollution prevention throughout the state! Additional information about becoming a valuable sponsor [PDF] for this event is available. Sponsor levels are:
- Gold Sponsors
- Silver Sponsors
- Bronze Sponsors
- Corporate Beverage Sponsor
- Corporate Lunch Sponsor