Agency Main Banner Content
22nd Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow
- Theme: Partnering for Environmental Progress: What is your Story?
- Date: September 18, 2019
- Location: Indianapolis Marriott North, Keystone 3645 River Crossing Parkway Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Draft Agenda [PDF]
- Conference Materials (forthcoming)
- Online Registration is now open (Eventbrite)
- Early Bird Member (Partner only) ends August 16th
- Interested Party
- Student (school email required)
- Sponsorship (list forthcoming)
- Exhibitor (list forthcoming) ends August 16th
- Continuing Education Units
- A variety of CEUs will be obtained for this event (approved CEUs offered forthcoming).
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided for those who also want to use this conference for credit toward Professional Certifications such as a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager.
- Hotel Information [PDF]
The 22nd Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow will be held on Wednesday, September 18, 2019, at the Marriott North in Indianapolis, Indiana. The theme of this year’s conference is “Partnering for Environmental Progress: What is Your Story?”
For the twenty-second year, the Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention (Partners) is hosting a statewide pollution prevention conference and trade show. Conference topics range from new and innovative pollution prevention technologies to training on how pollution prevention (P2) can save companies money.
This year’s conference keynote speaker is John Bradburn, Sustainable Material Solutions, LLC.
The Partners Conference will also feature two concurrent breakout sessions and a trade show of exhibitors displaying their products and services to promote pollution prevention.
- Learn more about becoming an exhibitor [PDF] for this event.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors who help keep costs low and work on pollution prevention throughout the state! Additional information about becoming a valuable sponsor [PDF] for this event is available. Sponsor levels are:
- Gold Sponsors: Eli Lilly and Company, Pace Analytical, Roche Diagnostic Operations, Wabash National Corporation, Evonik Corporation Tippecanoe Laboratories, Allison Transmission
- Silver Sponsors: Allegion, Thursday Pools, Caterpillar Inc., Nestle Beverage, Clean Fuels National
- Bronze Sponsors: Red Spot Paint & Varnish Co., Inc., US Ecology
- Corporate Beverage Sponsor: Helmer Scientific
- Corporate Breakfast Sponsor: Covanta Environmental Solutions
- Corporate Lunch Sponsor: Allegion
- Corporate Afternoon Break Sponsor: SESCO Group