Sustainability: Pollution Prevention is a Piece of the Puzzle
21st Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow
- Theme: Sustainability: Pollution Prevention is a Piece of the Puzzle
- Date: September 19, 2018
- Location: Indianapolis Marriott North, Keystone 3645 River Crossing Parkway Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Preliminary Agenda [PDF]
- Online Registration (Eventbrite)
- Continuing Education Units (forthcoming)
- Hotel Information (forthcoming)
The 21st Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow will be held on Wednesday, September 19, 2018, at the Marriott North in Indianapolis, Indiana. The theme of this year’s conference is “Sustainability: Pollution Prevention is a Piece of the Puzzle.”
For the twenty first year, the Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention (Partners) is hosting a statewide pollution prevention conference and trade show. Conference topics range from new and innovative pollution prevention technologies to training on how pollution prevention (P2) can save companies money.
This year’s conference features keynote speakers Ms. Janet McCabe, Professor of Practice at the Indiana University McKinney School of Law and Assistant Director for Policy and Implementation at Indiana University’s Environmental Resilience Institute and Ms. Karen Lutz, Sustainability Director of TRC Solutions. Ms. McCabe will address businesses putting pollution prevention practices to work to address environmental changes in Indiana. Ms. Lutz will speak on integrating pollution prevention and sustainability into your enterprise risk management.
The Partners Conference will also feature two concurrent breakout sessions and a trade show of exhibitors displaying their products and services to promote pollution prevention.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors who help keep costs low and work on pollution prevention throughout the state!
- Gold Sponsors: Eli Lilly & Company, Evonik - Tippecanoe Laboratories, and Wabash National
- Silver Sponsors: AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals and Nestle USA Inc. - Anderson Beverage
- Lunch Sponsor: Kimball International, Inc.