Agency Main Banner Content
23rd Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow
- Theme: Small Changes = Big Impacts
- Date: September 16 and 17, 2020
- This will be a two-day virtual event, including networking opportunities and an exhibitor hall. The virtual host platform contains information on the schedule, speakers, talks, registration, and the virtual networking and vendor platform. We are currently working on the details so please keep checking back to this webpage for updates.
- Draft Agenda [PDF]
- Conference Materials (available soon)
- Online Registration and virtual host platform (best if using Google Chrome or another updated browser).
- Partners Member (Partner only) All Access Pass
- Non-Partners Attendee All Access Pass
- Sponsor All Access Pass
- Exhibitor All Access Pass
- Continuing Education Units
- These will be obtained for this event.
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided for those who also want to use this conference for credit toward Professional Certifications such as a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager.
Virtual Conference Details
With the ongoing concerns and restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention (Partners) Executive Committee, out of concern for the health, safety and wellbeing of our members and our community, has decided to transition to a virtual two-day event. Having a virtual event means that EVERYTHING is online (presentations, award ceremonies, networking, and vendors). No travel or overnight stays and all conveniently just one click away while relaxing at home or work!
The 23rd Annual Pollution Prevention (P2) Conference and Tradeshow will be held on Wednesday and Thursday, September 16 and 17, 2020. We have spaced the conference out over two days with a later starting time to allow for various time zones. The theme of this year’s conference is “Small Changes = Big Impacts.”
Conference topics range from new and innovative pollution prevention technologies to training on how pollution prevention (P2) can save companies money.
This year’s conference keynote speaker will be Business Sustainability Consultant, Jean Waters [PDF].
The Partners P2 Conference will also feature daily breakout sessions and a virtual trade show of exhibitors displaying their products and services to promote pollution prevention. The REMO.co introduction video [YouTube] has more information about this value-added virtual networking platform.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors [PDF] who help keep costs low and work on pollution prevention throughout the state! Learn more, if you are interested in being a sponsor, information is available online. Your support is much needed and greatly appreciated!
The following levels of sponsorship are available:
- Gold Sponsors: Eli Lilly, Allegion, Evonik, NEI Now, Roche Diagnostics, Caterpillar Lafayette Engine Plant
- Silver Sponsors: AstraZeneca
- Bronze Sponsors