Close Menu

Issued Land Permits

The IDEM Office of Land Quality (OLQ) issues permits for various waste facilities, including hazardous waste treatment, storage, and/or disposal (TSD) facilities; solid waste land disposal facilities; solid waste processing facilities (including transfer stations), and confined feeding operations (CFO) and concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFO).

OLQ also issues registrations for waste tire transporters, and waste tire storage and processing facilities; composting operations; e-waste storage and processing facilities; biomass anaerobic digestion facilities; and alternative fuel processing facilities.

Confined Feeding, Hazardous Waste and Solid Waste

Registered Facilities