The IDEM Office of Land Quality (OLQ) issues permits for various waste facilities, including hazardous waste treatment, storage, and/or disposal (TSD) facilities; solid waste land disposal facilities; solid waste processing facilities (including transfer stations), and confined feeding operations (CFO) and concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFO).
OLQ also issues registrations for waste tire transporters, and waste tire storage and processing facilities; composting operations; e-waste storage and processing facilities; biomass anaerobic digestion facilities; and alternative fuel processing facilities.
Confined Feeding, Hazardous Waste and Solid Waste
- Hazardous Waste Facilities:
- Permitted Solid Waste Facilities:
- Permitted Solid Waste Facilities List [PDF]
- Indiana Incinerator, Medical Waste Processor, and Solid Waste Processing Facility Map and Data Sheet [PDF]
- Indiana Alternative Processor, Biomass Fuel Processor, and Collection Container System Map and Data Sheet [PDF]
- Indiana Municipal Solid Waste, Non-Municipal Solid Waste and Restricted Waste Site (I, II and III) Landfills Map and Data Sheet [PDF]
- CFO and CAFO Permits Issued