Permit Applications and Instructions
The following is a list of the NPDES permit application packages that pertain to industrial dischargers:
- Form 2C Application Package: Existing Dischargers of Process Wastewater
- Form 2D Application Package: New Sources and New Dischargers of Process Wastewater
- Form 2E Application Package: Facilities Which Discharge Non-Process Wastewater (i.e. noncontact cooling water)
- Form 2F Application Package (available on the IDEM Forms page): Application for Permit to Discharge Stormwater Discharges Associated with Industrial Activity that are not covered under Rule 6 Industrial Stormwater permitting.
- Public Water Supply Application Package [DOC]: Facilities which discharge wastewater generated by the process of treating water for use as a public water supply.
- An application fee of fifty dollars ($50) and a Potentially Affected Persons form (available on the IDEM Forms page) must accompany the NPDES permit application.