Indiana Harbor Coke / Cokenergy Consent Decree
This page provides direct access to documents submitted on behalf of Indiana Harbor Coke Company (IHCC) and Suncoke Energy pursuant to the Consent Decree in the joint federal/state enforcement action entitled UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and THE STATE OF INDIANA v. INDIANA HARBOR COKE COMPANY, and SUNCOKE ENERGY, INC., and COKENERGY, LLC.
Correspondence, reports and other submittals made by IHCC and Cokenergy not specifically required by this Consent Decree will not be included here, but will be available through IDEM’s Virtual File Cabinet. (Source IDs. IHCC – 089-00382 and Cokenergy – 089-00383)
Questions related to the documents listed below can be directed to Betsy Zlatos with IDEM’s Office of Legal Counsel.
Questions can be emailed to info@idem.IN.gov.
- Consent Decree [PDF]
- Press Release
- IHCC Battery B Evaluation (March 21, 2018) [PDF]
- IHCC Battery B Evaluation Approval (May 29, 2018) [PDF]
- IHCC Stack Test Results Push Charge Units (June 15, 2018) [PDF]
- Cokenergy PMO Plan (June 28, 2018) [PDF]
- IHCC PMO Plan (June 28, 2018) [PDF]
- Conditional Approval Cokenergy PMO Plan (August 24, 2018) [PDF]
- Conditional Approval IHCC PMO Plan (August 24, 2018) [PDF]
- Cokenergy Flow Monitor RATA Report (October 17, 2018) [PDF]
- Application for Site-Specific Revision to Indiana State Implementation Plan (December 18, 2018) [PDF]
- Application for Site-Specific Revision to Indiana State Implementation Plan (December 19, 2018) [PDF]
- Indiana Harbor Coke Company Annual Bypass Venting Limits & Compliance Schedule - Minor Permit Modification (January 4, 2019) [PDF]
- Minor Permit Modification - Annual Bypass Venting Limit and Flow Monitor Installation Cokeenergy, LLC T089-38695-00383 (January 4, 2019) [PDF]