Online Payment Options
IDEM now offers online payment options which allow you to make payments by eCheck or Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa only). IDEM has expanded the types of payments that can be accepted from our online payment system. Whether you are paying by e-Check or Credit Card, you will notice new payment options displayed in the drop down list on the first payment screen.
- For customers making an IDEM Invoice payment, please select 'Invoice Payments' as the Transaction Item.
- Office of Water Quality payments are now being accepted for the following payment types.
- Please note: Only payments for the items listed below can be accepted online at this time. Customers making payments for Water Quality applications should review the instructions for each of the payment types below.
For Credit Card payments, a processing fee of $1.00 plus 2% will be charged on the total transaction.
For eCheck payments, a processing fee of $1.00 will be charged on the total transaction.
Hover over the payment options below to review detailed payment instructions for each payment type.
- Acronyms List
- Electronic Permitting / Regulatory Services Portal
- Enforcement Database
- Impaired Waters (e303d)
- Online Air Permit Search
- Online Payment Options
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Safe Drinking Water Information Search
- Search for Authorization Status
- Virtual File Cabinet
- Wastewater Certification Renewal
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center