Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch and the Indiana Office of Tourism Development (IOTD) are celebrating Visit Indiana Week in conjunction with National Travel and Tourism Week on May 6 through May 12, 2018. Over 200 attractions and properties will be offering discounts and promotions for travelers during Visit Indiana Week.
May 9 is Wild Wednesday. From zoos to sanctuaries to farms to the wilderness, Indiana is an amazing place to get an up close experience with the animals who share our earth! Discounts include the opportunity to visit a historic farm, touch an elephant or even cuddle a kitty.
- Black Pine Animal Sanctuary, Albion
- Columbian Park Zoo, Lafayette
- Cook’s Bison Ranch, Wolcottville
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
- Indianapolis Zoo
- Kankakee Sands, Morocco
- Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, Lincoln City
- Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden, Evansville
- Moondance Vacation Rentals, Nashville
- Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge, Seymour
- River Kitty Cat Cafe, Evansville
- Washington Park Zoo, Michigan City
- Wilstem, Paoli
Join us as #VisitIndianaWeek continues with May 11 with Throwback Thursday. Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch tours the James Whitcomb Riley Boyhood Home and Museum at 11 a.m. and at 4:45 p.m. stops in historic Nashville at the new Brown County Visitors Center and Big Woods Brewing. Media are welcome. Another Visit Indiana Week photo opportunity will be available at the Indiana Historical Society.