Visit Indiana is continually monitoring the rapidly changing situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). For immediate and up-to-date information on Coronavirus in Indiana, please visit coronavirus.in.gov.
Hello Industry Partners,
Indiana Tourism is in regular communication with the Governor’s office and the Indiana State Department of Health. Both are closely monitoring and receiving real-time information on this rapidly evolving situation.
Our primary focus continues to be the well-being of our communities, destinations, and attractions. While this is an ever-changing situation, we encourage you to find creative ways to show your support by shopping local when appropriate.
Guidance continues to evolve. At this time, it’s crucial to follow travel guidance from the Governor’s office and the CDC as it relates to both an increased risk of exposure in crowded settings and precautions for high-risk individuals.
We want to support and be a resource to you, so please reach out if you need anything.
Let Us Know What is Happening in Your Area
Please fill us in on what is happening in your community by filling out our survey here.
- Back on Track: Roadmap to Safely Reopen Indiana
- US Travel: Travel in the New Normal
- Governor Holcomb's Press Releases
- Governor Holcomb's Executive Orders
- Indiana State Department of Health Coronavirus Website
- Health and Safety Guidelines for Casino Operations
- Opening Information for Race Tracks
- Stay-at-Home Order FAQ
- Stay-at-Home Order Industry Hotline
- COVID-19 CARES Act Relief Resources
- Coronavirus Information For Hoosiers - Senator Todd Young
- OCRA COVID-19 Response Program
- SBA Federal Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- Small Business Disaster Assistance Loan Information
- Funding Relief for Indiana Humanities Organizations Through CARES Act
- Information on Applying for Unemployment
- Seven Coronavirus Scams Targeting Your Business - FTC
- Indianapolis International Airport
- Indiana Golf Association Staying on Course Plan & Operating Policies
Tourism Industry Resources:
- Brand USA Coronavirus Updates
- COVID-19 and Travel Sentiment Survey - Longwoods International
- ADARA COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tourism Industry COVID-19 Resource Group on Facebook
- National Restaurant Association
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- US Travel Crisis Readiness and Response
- Main Street Resources from Main Street America
- Consumer Guide to Buying from Local Farmers During the COVID-19 Outbreak