ICHLA is proud to be sponsoring the following organizations serving in the Indiana Latino Community in 2019
Our goals are to prioritize the needs of the Hispanic and Latino community, create awareness with local and state agencies and develop social equality, including promoting cooperation and understanding between the Latino community and other community in the State of Indiana. We’re thrilled to be partner with different Latino leaders and other partners who play a significant role in shaping the future success of the Hispanic Latino community in Indiana.
Central Indiana: Indiana Latino Fellows Day, Indiana Latino Expo, Radio Latina & Familia Fest 2019, Shalom Health Center, Girls Scouts of Central Indiana, Indiana Latino Institute, Latino Health Organization, Latino Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence, Indiana Minority Health Coalition.
Northern Indiana: Ballet Folklorico Yolotzin, H.U.G.S. Cultural Committee, Center for Healing & Hope, El Mexicano Newspaper Fiesta Fort Wayne, Proteus Inc.
Southern Indiana: Su Casa Columbus and Latino Education Group
ICHLA Sponsorship Opportunity for 2020
The Indiana Commission on Hispanic and Latino Affair grants makes awards of up to $3,000 following areas are for which an organization can apply. Please review the areas listed below to ensure your organization’s goals fall within one of these.
- Health and Human service: Providing medical screening, treatment, social services, or shelters for Hispanic and Latino individuals and families in the state of Indiana.
- Quality of life: Improving access to recreation, arts or cultural experiences, or social equality for Hispanic and Latinos communities in the state of Indiana.
- Education: Providing afterschool enrichment, tutoring or vocational training for Hispanic and Latinos individuals and families in the state of Indiana.
- Community and economic development: Improving local communities for the benefit of Hispanic and Latino individuals and families in the state of Indiana.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fostering the building of relationships, build cooperation and understanding among Hispanic and Latino communities and diverse groups in the state of Indiana.
- Public Safety: Supporting public safety programs for Hispanic and Latino community through trainning programs, resources or equipment in the state of Indiana.
- Employment: Supporting and providing job fairs/ job opportunities to the Hispanic and Latino community to increase and improve the economy in the state of Indiana.
We will provide a decision about your proposal after April 1, 2020. If you have any questions during your submission process, please email email@example.com .
- To add your event to our list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org