Info Agency Main Banner Content
Connect With Social Media
The Indiana Archives and Records Administration participates in social networking sites in order to share events, announcements, photos, and finds from the Indiana State Archives. Our goal is to share Indiana history and information with as many individuals as possible.
By clicking the icons below, you will be taken to a web service that is not owned by the State of Indiana and has different privacy and security policies. The State of Indiana is not responsible for, and does not endorse, guarantee, or monitor content, availability, viewpoints, products, or services that are offered or expressed on non IN.gov portal websites.
Live Facebook Feed
Live Twitter Feed
Moderation and Comments Policy
Welcome to an official social media account sponsored by the Indiana Archives and Records Administration.
IARA’s social media platforms are a family-friendly outlet to promote our agency’s activities, events, and programs.
We encourage questions and comments on content. We moderate IARA-sponsored social media profiles and pages but are not responsible for content generated by users. We accept comments but are not obligated to respond to comments.
We will moderate comments that include the following:
- Obscene, profane, rude or vulgar language or images
- Personal attacks or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups
- Threats or defamatory statements
- Violent, hateful or racist language
- Advocacy for any illegal activity
- Personal information, including but not limited to addresses and telephone numbers
- Web links to any site other than the IARA website
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
Report Issues to IARA
To advise the Indiana Archives and Records Administration staff on issues regarding the above policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-232-3380, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.