Trauma and Injury Prevention Division Staff
Brian Busching, Director
- Brian holds a Bachelor of Science; Kinesiology and Master of Public Health; Administration from Indiana University - Bloomington. Prior to joining the Division of Trauma and Injury Prevention, he held positions with the Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Commission and the Indiana Women, Infants, and Children division at IDOH.
Murray Lawry, Operations Manager / Deputy Director
- Murray graduated from Ball State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science and a Master's in Public Administration. He is also a certified EMT. Murray has been with the Indiana Department of Health for a number of years. He transferred to the Trauma Program from the IDOH Hospital Preparedness Program, where he was responsible for the hospitals in Preparedness Planning Districts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6.
Ramzi Nimry, Trauma and Injury Prevention Program Director
- Ramzi graduated from Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies and a minor in Psychology. Prior to joining IDOH, he spent three years with Family Social Services Administration's Division of Mental Health and Addiction and two years with Regenstrief Institute within the Indiana University Center for Aging Research.
John O'Boyle, Law Enforcement Records Coordinator (INVDRS & PDO)
- John graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Public and Environmental Affairs and a minor in Criminal Justice. He worked at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives as a special agent for nearly 25 years prior to joining IDOH.
Ryan Cunningham, Lead Records Consultant (INVDRS & PDO)
- Ryan was a student at the College for Creative Studies School of Art and Design focusing on Illustrative Painting and Sculpture projects emphasized on victims of violent acts and crimes. His study of both the physiology of injury and psychological impact led to the creation of pieces endeavored to inform the public and provide solace to victims. He is a commissioned artist painting and sculpting both private and commercial works. Ryan was a team leader at Chrysler Fiat prior to joining IDOH.
Patricia Dotson, Records Consultant (INVDRS & PDO)
- Patricia completed Medical Assistant training at Med-Tech College. She has several years of experience in the health care field. She worked as a Data Integrity Specialist at Community Health Network prior to joining IDOH.
Anita McCormick-Peyton, Records Consultant (INVDRS & PDO)
- Anita graduated from Med-Tech College with her degree in Medial Billing and Coding. She has several years of medical billing and office management experience. She worked as a Patient Care Advocate and Pharmacy Biller for Express Scripts prior to joining IDOH.
Carrie Bennett, Drug Overdose Prevention Program Director
- Carrie graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Public Health from the IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health at IUPUI. Before joining IDOH in 2018, Carrie was a manager at the Vitamin Shoppe, and had previous experience in research for the IU Richard M. Fairbanks School of Public Health and the office of Research in Medical Education at the IU School of Medicine.
Morgan Sprecher, INVDRS Epidemiologist
- Morgan graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Science in Biology focusing on Health and Disease. She continued her education at the IU Fairbanks School of Public Health earning her Master's in Public Health in Epidemiology. Prior to working at IDOH, Morgan was an intern at IDOH in Environmental Epidemiology during her undergraduate career and served as a Research Epidemiologist intern at Eskenazi Health.
Trinh Dinh, Trauma System Epidemiologist
- Trinh graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry and a Master's degree in Public Health with a concentration in Health Disparity from the University of Indianapolis (UIndy). Trinh worked at UIndy's Junior Mindset Program focused on improving STEM curriculum and enhance the quality of STEM applied in the elementary school classroom. She was an intern within the division, focusing on the toxicology program prior to joining IDOH full-time.
Keifer Taylor, Records Consultant (INVDRS & PDO)
Laura Hollowell, DOP Community Outreach Coordinator
Navtej Bal, Records Consultant (INVDRS & PDO)
Emma Heltzel, Injury Prevention Epidemiologist
Keenan Young, Records Consultant (INVDRS & PDO)
Maria Cariaso, Injury Prevention Program Coordinator
Kristin Combs, Coroner Records Coordinator (INVDRS & PDO)