IDOH Available Internship Opportunities
IDOH accepts internship applications during 3 windows. Students can find the available internships and application information on this webpage during the following 3 windows of time. Due to the varied nature of the program areas hosting interns and the internship opportunities themselves, there is no set due dates for each application. IDOH closes applications upon the request of the hiring manager. Please submit your applications as soon as possible to be considered.
- Fall Internships - Available August-December with applications opening in late summer
- Spring Internships – Available with applications opening in late fall
- Summer Internships – Available June-August with applications opening in mid-March
The Indiana Department of Health is now accepting applications for Spring 2022 Internships. Please use the hyperlinks associated with each opportunity to apply.
Available Fall 2022 Internships:
- Chronic Respiratory Disease Intern (Unpaid)
- Environmental Epidemiological Intern (Unpaid)
- Syndromic Surveillance Intern (Unpaid)
- Environmental Testing Intern (Unpaid)
- Drugs of Abuse Testing Intern (Unpaid)
- Indiana Violent Death Reporting System (INVDRS) Intern (Unpaid)
- Trauma and Injury Prevention Intern (Unpaid)
**All paid internships require State Approval prior to hiring. All Descriptions of Internships listed above can be found within the links to the application.
Are you interested in knowing when new opportunities for internships post? Join the IDOH Internship and Fellowship distribution list. We send out periodic reminders and updates 4-6 times a year of current IDOH internship and fellowship opportunities. Sign-up here: IDOH Internship and Fellowship Email List