Continuing Education (CE) Courses
In order to participate in the continuing education program, you will need to create an IN-TRAIN account if you do not already have one.
Currently, there are no Continuing Education Courses offered by the IDOH Oral Health Program; however, there are 4 Non-CE Courses provided by the Oral Health Program.
Continuing Education Courses on IN-TRAIN
Health Equity: the pursuit of an equal opportunity for all people to achieve their best possible health.
- Introduction to Health Equity & Racial Justice - Course ID 1100784
- Achieving Health Equity - Course ID 1100159
- Addressing Health Equity: A Public Health Essential - Course ID 1041931
Disparities in Oral Health by community: the inequalities that occur in the provision of healthcare and access to healthcare across different racial, ethnic and socioeconomic groups.
- Measuring Health Disparities - Course ID 1087494
- Rural Health: Exploring The Growing Disparities - Course ID 1078208
- Serving Diverse Communities: Finding Data on Health Disparities - Course 1079670