Close Menu

Marriage Reports

Individual Reports

Marriage Report

Combined Reports

Indiana Natality, Induced Termination of Pregnancy and Marriage Report

For copies of marriage certificates, you may contact the Clerk of Court in the county where the marriage certificate was issued.  The contact information is at this link: http://www.in.gov/judiciary/.  Look on the left side of the web page under "Information by County" and select the county to find the phone number.