WELCOME TO THE MCH MOMS HELPLINE!
The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Division is excited to announce the official launch of the MCH MOMS Helpline!
The MOMS Helpline is committed to improving pregnant women’s access to early and regular prenatal care and connecting them with a network of prenatal and child health care services within their local communities, state agencies and other organizations around Indiana.
The MOMS Helpline goal is to help reduce Indiana’s infant mortality rate; and our dedicated specialists are here to provide valuable information and referrals, educate and advocate on behalf of moms and pregnant women. The MOMS Helpline is an important resource for ensuring that every Indiana mom and baby is healthy and happy.
If you have any questions or need information about a particular resource that is not listed on our website, please feel free to call 1-844-MCH-MOMS (1-844-624-6667) or email MCHMOMSHelpline@isdh.in.gov.
MCH MOMS Helpline Manager
Our Helpline Specialists offer information and referral assistance on a variety of topics, such as:
- Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) Program
- Infant Health Programs (Safe Sleep, Baby & Me Tobacco Free)
- Educational Resources
- Local Primary Care Providers
- Obstetricians & Gynecologists (OB/GYN)
- Pediatricians & Dentists
Certified navigators who can assist callers applying for benefits such as:
- Hoosier Healthwise (HHW)
- Children's Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) 2.0
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Key Resources need to add the following resources:
Key Resources need to add the following resources:
- Child Development Information and resources for children from birth to age 5
- Parenting Topics
- Developmental Questionnaires
- Developmental Activities
- Home Visiting that provides personalized guidance and support to a woman during her pregnancy and at least the first six to 12 months after her baby’s birth.