QMA Annual Inservice Training
QMA Annual Inservice Training (6 hours) must be completed every year and kept by the QMA.
- The six (6) hours of QMA Inservice must be obtained annually between January and December. (Effective - 2018)
- The ISDH will continue to review of QMA Record of Annual Inservice Training. This will be done two ways:
- a random selection of QMAs will be notified by the ISDH to submit their inservice form for review and
- surveyors will review QMAs inservice form during annual or other surveys, as necessary.
- The facility should maintain a copy of QMA Record of Annual Inservice Training as relates to employment.
- If a QMA does not have a CNA (not common), the QMA certification will expire every 2 years. EXAMPLE: Current QMA Expiration Date: 03/31/2018 – New QMA Expiration Date: 03/31/2020.
- If a QMA does have a CNA (most common), the QMA will expire the same day as the CNA.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.