How Do I Renew My QMA Certification
QMA Renewal Requirements
- QMA must obtain six (6) hours of medication related inservice education each year. QMAs are randomly audited on their inservice hours.
- QMA must work administering medications at least 8 hours in the last 12 months.
- An individual’s initial certification is valid for a two (2) year period. It must be renewed to remain active on the Indiana Nurse Aide Registry. There is no fee to renew a QMA certification.
- Individuals renew their aide certification and registration through the Online Licensing System. You must create your login credentials using the Register a Person option. View the Online Renewal Instructions.
- If your certification is in Registry History status contact the Registry for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Check your status and get your certification/registration number at Search and Verify.