HIV Non-Medical Case Management
HIV Non-Medical Case Management is a program that is here for you! We have multiple programs and agencies across the state of Indiana to better serve your needs.
If you are a patient or client the non-medical case management program can help:
- Apply for medical insurance, including co-pay and deductible assistance
- Access to housing programs, utility assistance and food access
- Enroll with mental health and substance use treatments
- Provide access to HIV prevention and education services
- Refer to other community programs for legal assistance, support groups and medical providers
- Provide transportation options
If you are a provider:
- Please refer clients/patients to their local non-medical case management site.
- Non-Medical Case Management can come to you! Intakes can be done in medical offices, hospitals and in patients' homes
- Services can also include prescription assistance plans, medical adherence guidance and other resources for optimal healthcare