The Cancer Section at the Indiana Department of Health leads the cancer control effort in Indiana by providing resources and partnering with organizations and communities across Indiana. Together we are working to reduce the cancer burden for all residents of Indiana.
- To know more about Indiana's cancer burden and how to reduce it. View the Indiana Cancer Control Plan
- For additional information about the Indiana Breast and Cervical Cancer Program, visit www.in.gov/isdh/24967.htm
- The U.S. Preventative Services Task Force provides the latest recommendations and information on many health-related topics, including cancer. Visit them by clicking here.
- For tobacco cessation assistance, contact the Indiana Tobacco Quitline at 1-800-QUIT NOW (1-800-784-8669) or http://www.quitnowindiana.com.
- Colorectal Cancer
- Melanoma/Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Cancer in Indiana
- Indiana Breast and Cervical Program Provider Manual (2015)
- Indiana Cancer Consortium
- Susan G. Komen of Central Indiana
- Little Red Door
- American Cancer Society
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities
- National Cancer Institute
Chronicle of Indiana Cancer Control Newsletters