Info Agency Main Banner Content
When you support Paths to QUALITY, you are supporting a proven winner!
Paths to QUALITY originated in Allen County in 2000. Enthusiastic support of providers and parents in the Ft. Wayne area and subsequently in the Evansville area prompted the State of Indiana to launch the program statewide. Data released in 2006 showed the following:
- 69% of participating providers increased and maintained higher levels of quality
- 35% of participating providers have achieved national accreditation
- Participating providers showed an overall 110% improvement in quality
The Experts Agree
Before going statewide, Paths to QUALITY standards were rigorously analyzed in a scientific study conducted by the Child Development and Family Studies experts at Purdue University. The results of the study were clear:
- There is “substantial scientific evidence for the validity of the Paths to QUALITY standards”
- “The Paths to QUALITY program has the potential to increase the quality in childcare centers, child care ministries, and child care homes”
- “The Paths to QUALITY system has the potential to help child care providers increase their support of Indiana young children’s learning, development, and well-being.”
Your generous sponsorship of Paths to QUALITY will make a difference. With your support, Paths to QUALITY can better help blaze the trail to enhanced child care training and business practices… better, safer and more reliable choices for parents… better care for our children… and as a result, better and brighter futures for our communities.