Older Hoosier and Caregiver Advisory Group
The Older Hoosier and Caregiver Advisory Group will provide valuable feedback and recommendations on how to effectively engage older Hoosiers and caregivers and to ensure that the voices of older Hoosiers and their caregivers are heard by:
- Guiding us as we seek to appropriately engage with under-represented populations to promote equity in the LTSS reform process.
- Providing feedback on ways to ensure quality services for older Hoosiers through LTSS reform.
- Sharing suggestions on who and where we should engage with older Hoosiers and caregivers across the state.
- Exercising leadership in organizing forums and inviting older Hoosiers and caregivers to events.
- Helping with dissemination of information and materials.
- Supporting FSSA’s LTSS reform efforts over the next three years.
- Facilitating grassroots community relationship building among local organizations that intersect with older Hoosiers.
The Older Hoosier and Caregiver Advisory Group will meet at least three times per year to help guide stakeholder engagement with older Hoosiers and caregivers.
Members of the Older Hoosier and Caregiver Advisory Group (coming soon)
July 30, 2021
September 1, 2021