How to report Gateway to Work qualifying activities
To report Gateway to Work qualifying activities, you can click or call!
For Spanish, click here.
- Using a computer or cell phone, go to the FSSA Benefits Portal, found at www.fssabenefits.in.gov
- Click on “Go to Gateway to Work.”
- Log in with your ID and password.
- If you don’t have an ID and password, click “Sign up for new account” and follow the instructions.
- Once you’ve logged in, your account opens to your Summary for Year page. To report hours, click the month you completed the hours in.
- Click “Log Hours.”
- Select the category of the activity you completed. Activities can be in the Work, Learn or Serve categories.
- Select the activity from the drop-down menu, and enter the city and location where you completed the activity.
- Enter a description, if you wish and then click “Next.”
- Select all the days in the month you did the activity by clicking on those dates.
- Enter the number of hours you completed in full or half-hour increments for each day you selected.
- Optional: You may click “Add Activity Document” and follow the instructions to attach a document, like written proof you performed an activity.
- Click "Save" to officially record your hours.
* You may return to the log screen for any month at any time to add additional hours or to edit the hours you’ve entered. It's best to report hours as you go, but if you forget just be sure to have all your hours current by December 10, 2019.
You can also report your hours by calling your health plan and letting them know what your activities were for that month. The health plan phone numbers are:
Anthem - 866-408-6131
CareSource - 844-542-2603
MDwise - 800-356-1204
MHS - 877-647-4848
For extra assistance, or if you don’t know which is your health plan, call HIP at 877-438-4479.
* You may call your health plan to report hours at any time for any month or to update the hours you’ve previously reported. It's best to report hours as you go, but if you forget just be sure to have all your hours current by December 10, 2019.