Welcome to the Division of Mental Health and Addiction’s funding announcement page. Thank you for considering partnering with DMHA to reach our mission “To ensure that Indiana citizens have access to quality mental health and addiction services that promote individual, family and community resiliency and recovery.”
All of DMHA’s competitive funding opportunities are posted to this page in addition to information on bidder’s meetings, proposal request amendments, timelines and due dates, and responses to questions. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the site regularly as proposal requests are posted as they arise and will vary over the year.
There are currently open funding opportunities:
- Trauma-Informed Recovery-Oriented System of Care Transformation Academy application
- RFF 2019-2015 Peer Resource Center: Funds to support programming and staffing of a Peer Resource Center
- RFF 2019-14 Disbursement of State Opioid Response Grant Funding
- RFF 2019-13 - Community Reinforcement Approach and Family Training
- RFF 2019-11 Neighborhood-based community service program
- RFF 2019-11 questions and answers
- RFF 2019-10 - Mobile integrated response systems
- RFF 2019-10 questions and answers
- RFF 2019-09 Disbursement of state opioid response grant funding
- RFF 2019-05 Cross sector coalitions
- RFF 2018-11 Transition aged youth services
- RFF 2018-11 questions and answers
- RFF 2018-09 Create guidelines for employers to assist those with substance use disorder(s)
- 21st Century Cures funding
Please sign up for the funding listserv to receive notification when RFFs are posted. DMHA encourages you to share this page with mental health, substance abuse prevention, and substance abuse treatment professionals across the state.
If you are interested in receiving notification when DMHA makes funding opportunities available, please sign up to join the pertinent DMHA list serv(s). This will include funding opportunities from the program area indicated.