Richmond State Hospital is very interested in being connected with the Richmond community and partnering with others in providing opportunities for them to provide services on our campus. The following agencies on our campus are:
- Meridian Center sub-acute stabilization center for addiction services
- Wayne County Birth to Five
- Hope House Recovery Inc.
- Wayne County parole office
- Department of Natural Resources eastern branch
- State Police Wayne County location
- Noble, Inc. eastern branch
- Richmond Kiwanis Safety Village
- Workforce Development regional office
- Wayne County Soccer Association
Please contact Business Development Director, Tara Jamison at (765) 935-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to explore future opportunities.