Info Agency Main Banner Content
BDDS Waitlist Web Portal
To better serve consumers on the Family Supports Waiver waiting lists, DDRS has developed the BDDS Waitlist Web Portal. The Portal will allow for consumers or their guardians to review and update the contact information and waiver application dates the Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services has on record.
To access the information please click on BDDS Waitlist Web Portal and provide the following information:
- Last four digits of Social Security Number or Dart –ID
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Requestor’s name if not the Consumer
Once the information is verified a second page will appear, which will include:
- Consumer’s address and phone number
- Guardian contact information of a guardian (if applicable)
- Consumer’s waiver application date(s)
- BDDS District Office contact information
If information is out-of-date, please click on the “Help Desk” and provide the appropriate information. Please allow 5-7 business days for information to be updated. To view the number of individuals placed on waivers each week please reference the DDRS’ Statistics page.