Pre-Admission Screening Resident Review
Note: On July 1, 2019, Level I Screens with potential for mental illness will be referred automatically to Ascend for Level II evaluation, (same as existing IDD process), bringing consistency to the Level II process.
Nursing Facility Preadmission Screening and Resident Review
The Division of Aging has been working with hospitals, nursing facilities, INconnect Alliance members and other stakeholders to conduct a person-centered PASRR system that effectively and efficiently identifies the most appropriate services and settings for Hoosiers that need them. Our goal is to better incorporate PASRR as part of a larger system of assessing a person’s options for long-term care.
To stay up to date on upcoming trainings, webinars, implementation, and changes, please register through the link below to join the PASRR listserv to receive updates on a regular basis.
If you would like to request the PASRR manager provide a one-hour on-site presentation about PASRR or have any questions or issues please email PASRR@fssa.in.gov.
- Policy reminders, best practice tips and upcoming Q&A sessions
- AssessmentPro FAQs: Level II Summary Report
- Provider communication covering backlog, new program resources and upcoming learning opportunities
- July 1, 2019
- June 18, 2019
- June 4, 2019
- PASRR webinar (Nursing Facility Level-of-Care) - 6.27.16
- DA Webinar Short Assessment Nursing Facility Level of Care
- Ascend's webpage
- Nursing Facility - tip sheet for efficient Medicaid LOC data entry processing
- Nursing Facilities and the interRAI Level of Care Assessment slides
- Long Form Level of Care Assessment Crosswalk to MDS
- Indiana LOC Assessment Tool - Short form
- PASRR Technical Assistance Center
- Senate Enrolled Act (SEA) 465 Report to the General Assembly on Preadmission Screening Redesign Report