Request for Funding 19-001: State School-Age Child Care Project Fund State Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021
January 31, 2019, Update: Award decisions for OECOSL RFF 19-001 have been released. Please refer to the press release for additional details: https://www.in.gov/fssa/files/SACC%20Final%20PR%20-%20013119.pdf.
OECOSL is pleased to announce the availability of grant funds for school-age child care through the state-funded School-Age Child Care (SACC) Project Fund for SFY 2020 through SFY 2021. The goal of this project is to increase the availability and affordability of high-quality school-age child care. This Request for Funding (RFF) seeks applications from public school corporations or nonprofit organizations that offer care to children who are at 5 years of age but less than 15 years of age before or after the school day or when school is not in session. OECOSL RFF 19-001 - main document - addendum 1 contains eligibility criteria, funding requirements, and instructions for how to apply.
The application deadline for OECOSL RFF 19-001 was October 12, 2018. Applicants should continue to monitor this website and the email address used to submit their application for updates from the State regarding this RFF.
Files for applicants:
- OECOSL Request for Funding 19-001 - main document - addendum 1
- Organization information – attachment A
- Technical proposal – attachment B
- Grant budget proposal – attachment C - addendum 1
- Indiana Code 12-17-12 – attachment D
- SACC policies and procedures manual – attachment E
- SACC sliding fee schedule – attachment F
- Staff qualifications chart – attachment G
- OECOSL SACC policy consultant map – attachment H
- Sample grant agreement – attachment I
- Memorandum of Understanding with CCR&R – attachment J
- Certification statement/assurances – attachment K
- Question and answer response template – attachment L
- Application checklist – attachment M
- OECOSL RFF 19-001 addendum 1
- OECOSL RFF 19-001 - Q & A response