OECOSL Request for Funding 20-001: State School-Age Child Care Project Fund State Fiscal Year 2021
OECOSL is pleased to announce the availability of grant funds for school-age child care through the state-funded School-Age Child Care Project Fund for SFY 2021. The goal of this project is to increase the availability and affordability of high-quality school-age child care. This request for funding seeks applications from public school corporations or nonprofit organizations that offer care to children who are at five years of age but less than 15 years of age before or after the school day or when school is not in session. OECOSL RFF 20-001 contains eligibility criteria, funding requirements, and instructions for how to apply.
Funding for school-age care for SFY 2020 and SFY 2021 was also distributed by OECOSL through OECOSL RFF 19-001 State School-Age Child Care Project Fund SFY 2020 and SFY 2021, which was released in August 2018 and awarded in January 2019. Program sites that received an award through OECOSL RFF 19-001 are not eligible to submit an application for OECOSL RFF 20-001.
The application deadline is October 23, 2019, at 5 p.m. EDT. The deadline to submit questions about the application has been extended to September 13, 2019, at 5 p.m. EDT.
Files for Applicants:
- OECOSL Request for Funding 20-001
- Addendum 1
- Attachment A – Organization Information
- Attachment B – Technical Proposal
- Attachment C – Grant Budget Proposal
- Attachment D – Indiana Code 12-17-12
- Attachment E – SACC Policies and Procedures Manual
- Attachment F – SACC Sliding Fee Schedule
- Attachment G – Staff Qualifications Chart
- Attachment H – OECOSL SACC Policy Consultant Map
- Attachment I – Sample Grant Agreement
- Attachment J – Memorandum of Understanding with TA Vendor
- Attachment K – Certification Statement/Assurances
- Attachment L – Question and Answer Response Template
- Attachment M – Application Checklist