What services does WorkOne offer job seekers?
- advice and practical tips about looking for a job
- computerized job searches
- registration for the statewide job bank
- assistance with determining eligibility for a scholarship that will pay for training or higher education
- instruction on preparing a great resume, an interesting cover letter and a sincere thank you note
- tips on interviewing
- identification of your skills and abilities and information on how you can use them in the workplace
- use of a computer with Internet access, a fax machine and a copier
- High School Equivalency (HSE) or other classes to upgrade your basic skills.
Where do I sign-up for Unemployment?
You may file for unemployment using any computer that has access to the internet. The web address for Unemployment is: www.in.gov/dwd. If you do not have access to the internet you may visit your local WorkOne to file your claim on-line.
What is WIOA?
Direct links to WIOA details coming soon.
I am having problems with my Unemployment Insurance. How do I receive help?
Customers having problems with their Unemployment Claims should call the Help Line at 1-800-437-9136.
Who can use WorkOne services?
Anyone looking for a job! There are a variety of situations in which WorkOne can be of assistance - first job, job loss, re-entry into the workforce or a search for a field with better pay. Whether you're an experienced worker looking for advancement or a high school student looking for your first job, WorkOne can help.
Does WorkOne offer any specialized services?
Together with our partners, we're able to offer many job search and job-training resources, including special programs for youths, veterans, people with disabilities and seniors.
Is there a cost for using WorkOne services?
WorkOne services are free.