Grow Your Skills And Reach Your Potential
Worker and Job Seeker Services
Visit your local WorkOne Office for further services.
Job Seeker Assistance
- Work Registration assistance.
- Filing of Unemployment Claims assistance.
- Computer Labs can be accessed at no charge.
- Getting a National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) via WorkKeys testing.
- Comprehensive Assessment to help you learn what you need to get the job you want.
- Employment Related Counseling.
- Employment Plan Development to assist in planning and training for your job search.
- Staff Support to assist you with your training and job search.
- The Golden Ticket Program will help you get job ready and learn soft skills.
- Career Counseling for career change or advancement plan assistance.
- Intensive Job Development includes structured planning for specific jobs.
- Resource Area & Library available for job information and assistance.
- Computer Lab available at no charge for job information.
- Internet Services to go on line for job searching.
- Resume Assistance and Self Help for tips on your resume.
- Certified Training Information for assistance about training programs.
- Labor Market Information includes information about jobs or trends, and how the effect you.
- Information and Referral Services to help you decide what to do next.
- Adult Education and Literacy include High School Equivalency(HSE), math, computer skills, and educational opportunities.
- Job Readiness Training to provide needed training to get you ready for a job.
- No charge WorkKeys testing to gain a National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC). Click here for upcoming testing dates and locations.
- Occupational Skills Training for specific training for your occupation.
- Skills Upgrading and Retraining to train for new or improved competitive skills.
- Combined Workplace and Classroom training is an effective method of learning workplace skills.
- On-the-Job Training for specific training in the work environment.
- Customized Training by Employers for specific programs
- Employment Plan Development provides assistance in planning your training and job search
- Work and learn opportunities such as apprenticeships and work experiences
- Staff Support is a professional staff to assist you with your training and job search.
- Career Counseling for career change of advancement plan assistance.
- Scholarships/Tuition Assistance for help in applying for financial assistance.
- Vocational Rehabilitation for services for individuals with disabilities to achieve employment.
Jobs that Fit Your Skills
Customers seeking a new career or wishing to increase their skills will be able to receive assistance from the WorkOne Center.
First time customers to the WorkOne Center will need to complete some basic information. Once basic information is gathered customers will meet with a team member to begin working on their career plan.
Get started today! Visit www.IndianaCAREERconnect.com