WorkINdiana relies on quality training providers and programs. A training provider may partner with any WorkINdiana grantee. Grantees and training providers work closely together to ensure students are attending class and receiving the necessary support. A strong partnership is the key to providing successful training to students. WorkINdiana grantees will determine the student's interest and eligibility, and then refer to the training program when appropriate. Listed below are steps to become an eligible WorkINdiana training provider:
- Become an approved provider on the INTraining Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL).
- Complete the provider location application.
- Complete the program application.
- Each training location requires a new application.
- Become a WorkINdiana approved training provider.
- Once the provider and program application is approved and fundable on INTraining ETPL, a WorkINdiana application will need to be submitted. This can be found attached to the WorkINdiana policy.
- A WorkINdiana application has to be submitted for each program.
Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.