- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret. Never write it down anywhere, especially on your ATM card.
- Have your ATM card out and ready to use as you approach the ATM.
- Be aware of your surroundings. If you observe or sense suspicious persons or circumstances, do not use the machine at that time.
- Exercise extra caution at night. Whenever possible, bring a friend.
- Always take your receipts or transaction records with you.
Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.