4 Simple Steps to Filing an Unemployment Insurance Claim
- STEP 1: Click here to access Uplink CSS, the unemployment insurance filing system or report to your nearest WorkOne Center to access Uplink CSS.
- STEP 2: You will need the following information to file your claim.
- Complete name and address
- Social Security number
- Personal identification (if reporting to a WorkOne Center)
- Your most recent employer's name and address
- The dates you worked for your most recent employer
- The reason you are unemployed.
- STEP 3: DWD processes your claim.
- STEP 4: You may also be required by Indiana law to register for work through IndianaCAREERConnect.com, the largest source of job openings in Indiana or at your nearest WorkOne Center.
Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.